rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleeping on rooftops worldwide

Sleeping on rooftops worldwide

Quote: (07-22-2014 04:59 PM)Evolute Wrote:  

I'm going on a trip to some place not yet chosen with a limited budget, and I'm looking for some creative ways to spice things up. To go "manual-mode" without plans for a more "real-time" experience. Solve eventual upcoming problems on demand as you say.

I'm wondering if anybody tried sneaking on rooftops from the outside for free accommodation? How difficult would it be to find a building/houses/construction sites/etc with a discrete and accessible roof in cities and towns?

I understand the idea of sleeping on a store or apartment rooftop would be frowned upon, it just sounds nice to be able to sleep under the stars for free. I'm also used to sleep on hard surfaces without a pillow so that won't be a problem. And my physical fitness is on top.

In Medellin theres a place called international house where the guy running it there might let you stay on the rooftop. Probably 10-20 USD a night.

Messages In This Thread