rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleeping on rooftops worldwide

Sleeping on rooftops worldwide

Quote: (07-22-2014 05:31 PM)pitt Wrote:  

This is self development forum, I don't think many of us are willing to be travelling and living in terrible conditions while travelling. Are you also looking to pull girls to your rooftop?

Let's be honest, it is not necessarily terrible condition to be sleeping outdoors. Just to make that clear. For this kind of trip I have no desire to pull girls, so no.

Listen, life can be easier and way more comfortable. You are from a country where you have plenty of jobs available. Get a decent job, save some money then think about travelling. Or save a bit of money, move abroad and start an internet business like many of us did, if it fails, go back home.

Sure. I can get a job, save cash and book a flight+hotel, taxis, shopping malls, spa, dinners, clothing,.. and so on. But I've done that and that kind of comfortable, controlled and preplanned kind of trip does not appeal at this moment. I was more concerned about the safety issue of my idea since that is an aspect I don't want to gamble on to a large extent.

You are also under-estimating how dangerous other countries can be. The wrong guys see you sleeping on rooftop, they decide to set you up and you will get robbed. There are so many cons with that decision that I don't recommend it at all.

This was more of my concern, although I believe the level of danger is location-dependent.

Messages In This Thread