rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Insane Yoga success story, I cried. Watch it.

Insane Yoga success story, I cried. Watch it.

i'm an expert yoga practitioner. not an instructor. kind of like an expert computer user, but not a programmer.

and i can say for sure that yoga can and should be the foundation for a healthy lifestyle. there are varying styles. some are more feminine and about opening your heart (literally and metaphysically), while some are more geared towards "power" (batista power yoga being one). the movements bring my heart rate up to mid level cardio, i generate internal heat in a way that very few other work outs do and in a normal temp room when done with a session i have soaked every ounce of my clothes in sweat leaving a puddle behind.

the strength required to do many of the advanced poses both standing and using the arms can develop a fine physique.

i lift regularly on top of a almost daily yoga practice.

the core strength, body awareness, flexibility and in some cases brute strength (hand stands, forearm stands, arm balances, etc) are tough to beat with other exercise because of the combination.

the breathing is restorative.
the meditative aspects often help me process things.

and damn if there aren't hot bodied little yoginis all around too.

being "yoga guy" is kinda creepy. somehow I manage to maintain my masculinity and do yoga. i highly recommend it as a foundation for life.

teedub: i have no idea how yoga would help with your disk but what i do know that is yoga done right, lengthens and strengthens the spine.

blaster: i've held my breath for three minutes while free diving - and thats nothing compared to the experts.

Messages In This Thread