rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Johns Hopkins to pay $190 million for OB-GYN who secretly recorded women

Johns Hopkins to pay 0 million for OB-GYN who secretly recorded women

Quote: (07-21-2014 11:33 PM)rekruler Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2014 03:10 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

“All of these women were brutalized by this,” said the women’s lead attorney, Jonathan Schochor. “Some of these women needed counseling, they were sleepless, they were dysfunctional in the workplace, they were dysfunctional at home, they were dysfunctional with their mates. This breach of trust, this betrayal — this is how they felt.”

So these women paid good money in order to have a dude take a close, hard look at their punani and poke around a bit for good measure. They were cool with that. But the second they realized it wasn't just a dude taking a look, but also an evil, malevolent object consisting of a system of lenses and mirrors that witnessed their jade palace, they lost their mind and became psychologically scarred for life. The modern American female mind is a fragile thing indeed.

As an aside:

The Jews: We're not always black.

But when we are, we're doctors.
I disagree. That's a breach of trust, and truthfully, if I was dating a girl and knew some scumbag doctor was filming her, I would be pissed. In a digital age where videos spread like wildfire, I'm certainly siding with women who feel victimized by this shit.

With that being said, hopefully a scumbag doctor films my junk, 150k is just what I need to cover schooling and living costs for the next couple years.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread