rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

help me figure this out

help me figure this out

I'll try to keep this short as possible- I could use some suggestions guys.

I've been on this site for about a year but not really the past 6 months. last summer I was into trying some of the things I read here but somewhere along the way just lost interest.

I've been focusing a lot on my job, my kid, and most of this year getting myself back in good physical shape - lifting more and eating better than I have in years. relaxing when I get the chance.

what's missing are friends and women. its embarrassing how long its been since I've banged a chick - 1.5 years. and what's worse is I know it doesn't have to be this way. friends from the past are moving on with their lives and going out is few and far between. I don't have a group of 'boys' that I go out with and wondering as I get older if ill ever have this. haven't been out solo for a while.

getting older. I'm 37, white, 6' 0 athletic but not built. decent looking but as one of my older male friends and sort of a mentor - says - who gives a fuck about that lol. im clean cut, don't smoke, have good hygiene, im smart and work in management - drink socially and like going out...I feel like im in my 20's! I have a lot of good tools, but as I look around, I find that women or even people just aren't interested.

is it my look, my personality - i'm nice, I smile - friendly - not extremely outgoing but I laugh a lot and look pleasant. I feel like my life and me - may be boring to outsiders and I don't have much to offer other people - I don't feel connected like a lot of people are.

ill be honest I also have a problem with my vision and a condition where it cant be corrected. I see well enough to drive but its touch seeing details so that knocks enjoyment out of a lot of things. it also may make me look a little awkward at times, how I hold myself, my stare etc.

my history - ive had a lot of girlfriends but have not dated a lot. I have high sexual energy but I don't give it off. I've done a lot of experimenting in bed - tying girls up handcuffs etc - I know w what i'm doing and im good at it lol - the problem is getting girls there.

ive tried online dating but my age definitely holds be back, I also don't look like a hot player or bad boy, and honestly a lot of girls personality, writing skills and sense of humor suck when it comes to online anyway.

fuck guys - how can an older dude like me turn this around? id be happy just dating and banging girls consistently for once in my life.

Messages In This Thread