rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When 1 guy gets all the girls..

When 1 guy gets all the girls..

One of my best friends is like this. I know the feeling. Beats me by about a full point in everything except intellect. He's the lady's party favor for sure and he never fails to pull, chicks flock to him.

He's Red Pill by nature of aloofness, frame, and stature and born with nearly perfect genetics, he's never had to work very hard at any of it.

I just make sure somehow I differentiate myself from him, which I already do naturally since I'm not trying to mimic him with my life. You can always have better game than him, as mine is somewhat better than my friend's.

He definitely out-pulls me in #'s, but his quality is only about half a point higher at best, and he's still open to banging a 6 here n there while I've been shooting 7's or higher for the last 5 years.

I can definitely say this in confidence, since he's often the center of attention, and still a great friend of mine, the more I'm willing to just have a good time when we hang, the more the girls see the "group" as a party favor and not just him. Rather than put my guard up, I try to break down all barriers and have a great time, which has gotten me laid when out with him by some very fine ass women. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Messages In This Thread