rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American adventurer murdered in Mexico

American adventurer murdered in Mexico

Quote:Quote:

A corpse found along a dirt path in a remote town in Mexico has been confirmed to be that of Harry Devert, a US citizen who went missing in January on a road trip he planned to the World Cup in Brazil.

Devert, 32, disappeared on January 25 in a dangerous region of southern Mexico. He was chronicling his journey on a website he called A New Yorker Travels.

source

Once in a while I read something I figure is worth sharing with you guys. This is one of them, since I know many of us on the forum live like this man did or aspire too. I don't mean to be fear mongering as I know many members here have gone/go to Mexico regularly, stay safe, and have an awesome time. It's just sad to see a guy that had the world by the tail go out so horrifically.

He had a pretty interesting website that guys like us would appreciate, though it was still in its infancy. Contained info on travel, trading, and he was about to start a category on fitness and lifestyle.

I'm sure he never imagined what would happen to him, but he clearly didn't heed much warning to the region he chose to travel through. Such a shame, a bright torch that burnt out quickly.

Messages In This Thread