rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BIG game vs little game

BIG game vs little game

Quote: (07-20-2014 02:53 PM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2014 10:58 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Does he ever worry about what he is going to say to a girl, or how he is going to bang her? Not that I've ever heard. He has BIG game.

If you don't talk about this stuff with your friends, what do you talk about?

Most of my talk with my guy friends revolves around girls & what they're thinking, etc. And that forms one of the bases of our friendships otherwise I dont know what I'd talk about with them

I would agree with what the OP is saying. My two best mates have big game stemming from looks. If they want to have sex on a night out, they will have sex 100% of the time.

They never ever talk about the girls they sleep with, or girls in general. They talk about their weights routine, weekend sports results, movies, politics, business. Everything really except women.

I.E If I was to say "Man, that girl you pulled on the weekend was a 10!" They would chuckle and say "Yeah…" before changing the topic to something else.

Sex is like breathing for these guys… Not really an interesting topic to discuss.

Messages In This Thread