rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BIG game vs little game

BIG game vs little game

A few guys on here don’t like the fact that I don’t participate in certain aspects of the forum. For example, I don’t read or comment on notches, openers, texting, dating, and pickup threads. They say I only talk about “theoretical” stuff. So, in this post I would like to try and explain why...

I have a friend. He's a really good looking, tall guy. He gets a lot of women and he doesn't have to do much to get them. He knows nothing about game. He has never read a game book and doesn't even know sites like this exist. He also doesn't worry about what he is going to say to girls, text them, where to go on dates, etc. He just says whatever he feels like and goes where ever he wants. He is not worried about any of these things because he has BIG game. His BIG game is his good looks. And his extensive experience with women has given him a natural game that would be difficult to get otherwise. He doesn't need to worry about little game stuff because he has BIG game.

I have another friend that looks like Vin Diesel twin brother. Women thinks that he is Vin all the time. We all call him Vin. Whenever we go anywhere with him we get star treatment because the doormen even thinks he is Vin. Like my good looking friend this guy gets a lot of girls too. Again, he has never once worried about what he was going to say to a girl or how to reply to a text message or logistics for a bang. Why? Because he has BIG game. He has fame game. And again, his extensive experience with women has given him a natural game instincts and style. He doesn't need to worry about little game stuff like what should I text a girl why? Because he has BIG game.

I have another friend that's a VP for a large corporation. He travels all around and owns a Mercedes and a Porsche. Whenever he goes out he is rolling in the VIP section with bottle service. He buys the best suits and doesn't mind spending money on girls. Girls know that whenever they are with him they are going to be traveling in style and experiencing the best. Does he ever worry about what he is going to say to a girl, or how he is going to bang her? Not that I've ever heard. He has BIG game. He has money game. But it's not enough to have money. He knows how to flash it and use it. While he can take girls back to his nice apartment he seems to prefer having sex with them in his car. He doesn't need to worry about little game stuff like logistics because girls are happy to bang him in or on his Porsche.

I had another friend in Europe. This didn't have any of the three things the guys above have but he also got a lot of women. He had an awesome personality. He was always the life of the party and girls were naturally attracted to him. I spent a lot of time hanging out with this guy. And in all those years I never once heard him wonder how he was going to talk to a girl or text her or what something some girl did mean. He didn't have to. He had BIG game. He was a natural, with real game.

I don't have any of the type of BIG game these guys have. I am not rich, famous, or good looking. So what's my BIG game then? I call it intrigue game. I have reached a point in my life where I literally don't care. And when a beautiful woman senses this in you, she finds it intriguing. Today a fairly attractive girl invited me to a party and I told her I couldn't go because I was busy. What am I busy doing? Absolutely nothing. I just feel like staying home and doing nothing, so that is exactly what I am going to do. Women find me intriguing because I don't fit any known male patterns and I seem to act in a random fashion. When basically all I am doing is just doing whatever I feel like when I feel like it. I don't follow any game scripts about when to kiss a girl, touch her, what to say when etc.

But there is one thing I have learned from these guys: never sweat the small stuff, especially when it comes to women. If you start trying to figure out what every little thing a woman does mean or doesn't mean it will literally drive you insane. If you have to think about every move you have to make with women it is mentally and emotionally draining. And this is exactly why I don't write about any of this stuff. I wouldn't know what to write because I simply never think about it. If you keep working at your game, there will come a point when you will have internalized so much of what you do that it becomes instinctual. And when you reach that point you will also have acquired your own version of BIG game [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread