rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Attraction To Older Professional Women

My Attraction To Older Professional Women

What part of my personal field experience wasnt clear?

I got my advice which I then took out in the field from a millionaire with over 60 notches.
Ex. Cougar blonde Kim Basinger looking chick in furniture store I cold approached while out at a mall having lunch (gave me her card with a cell, demanded I hug her when I left, and that we meet for drinks soon).
Today, friend of friend hooked me up with a brunette who owns her own house 2 states over and wants to come see me to ride motorcycles after talking to her on the phone for half the afternoon.
Went to Starbucks tonight before going out- saw a 4 set of chicks- approached the fine young brunette in front of all 4 and the clerks-total blowout but IDGAF. Keep learning and growing.

Statistically-
With cougars I can easily get 1/2 approach to number close. Young girls probably 1 out of 10.

My philosophy is date a cougar and get young chicks whenever that's an option.

Older chicks don't care as much about their friends approva which seems to be the mother of all cock blocksl- school girls need their friends to go down the block. I approached 2 18yo dorm girls to try to swoop a fine redhead on the street and they were literally holding hands to go to Walgreens 5 blocks away from their dorm so can you in good faith tell me older chicks are that codependent???

Messages In This Thread