rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Very Huge After-date Flake Problem

Very Huge After-date Flake Problem

Quote: (07-21-2014 05:47 PM)tboz Wrote:  

Very true. But I must say that in order to up your chances for a girl to come home with you for sex, you may need to escalate physically enough. So, if you're both at the bar and theres no kino or sexual stimulation before you take her home, I don't think sex will happen when you get home. Its happened to me. But there was an occasion when I met a girl and we went to a bar. We didn't kiss. We ended up having sex that same night at my house. Maybe this was an exception to the rule?

One of the links you provided said not to kiss the girl before bringing her home. I don't think that would be wise based on what I mentioned above. Trust me, I've taken them home without any kino or kissing at the lounge before taking them home. At my house, we watched TV and talked. I did makeout with them. But I didnt get sex. After that, they stopped going out with me.
Perhaps you misunderstand. You have to kino a lot throughout all your dates. The reason why you don't kiss her before bringing her home is so that she can rationalize that she is going home with you "only for a makeout," whereas if you had already made out with her, she would infer that she is going home with you for sex.

Quote: (07-21-2014 05:47 PM)tboz Wrote:  

I promise to escalate more sexually next time on day 2s and 3s.
You need to escalate hard from day 1 so she knows what's up. If you don't bust moves from the start you're going to bore her or end up friendzoned.
Remember:
Quote:Sixteen Commandments of Poon Wrote:

XIII. Err on the side of too much boldness, rather than too little
Push as far as you can sexually on every date and you will get much further.

If you want details on escalating you can try:
http://www.vindicarlo.com/DiCarlo%20Esca...lo.com.pdf

Messages In This Thread