rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him on chokehold

Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him on chokehold

Quote: (07-20-2014 08:35 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2014 06:43 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

American cops are the law enforcement version of American women: grossly inflated egos, completely unreasonable, and fat/out of shape. And you should do your best to avoid them at any cost, just as you would with these women.

That's a gross generalization that typically doesn't ring true unless you're being a dick to them in the first place. There are going to be bad people in any group but the majority of the ones I know are interested in protecting their community and are actually cordial to you.

I've gotten hooked up for scary shit in the past (no I didn't do it and I was released) but there aren't too many times you confront your own mortality than when you have seven officers with 9mm handguns pointed at your chest.

The fact of the matter was, though, after their initial show of force and me being completely nice to them and following all their orders they showed me the exact same amount of respect. Hell, the arresting officer and I were even cracking jokes and telling stories to each other about our life experiences by the squad car while I was standing there in cuffs. I de-escalated everything nicely and all of us got along well. It was pretty much all smiles and laughter the entire way through since I knew I hadn't done anything and once it was all said-and-done there were no hard feelings.

Messages In This Thread