rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him on chokehold

Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him on chokehold

Quote: (07-19-2014 05:53 AM)SFTD Wrote:  

Doesn't matter why he was arrested. NEVER EVER resist the police. Let them cuff you, let them book you and call your/get a lawyer. Cops are simply enforcers, they are not the power you have a beef with. Its the lawmakers and the magistrates and the judges you need to vent at. If you want to fight the power, punch your mayor. Law enforcement has no say in the matter other than being at risk of getting in trouble for NOT arresting you.

Believe me, if I could punch DiBlasio I would. That's saying something considering we just endured 12 years of tyrant Bloomburg, that asshole.

Disclaimer: I've met Bloomburg a number of times, and each time he's had a cunt-ish attitude. I've met a who's who of NYC, and he still stands out of as the queen of cunts I've met.

The amount of homeless people, trash in the street, stop and frisks, parking/driving tickets given out and general degradation of certain things only a native NYer can see has been startling in the past six months.

Messages In This Thread