rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing Sex-Life Dissatisfaction

Beta Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing Sex-Life Dissatisfaction

Lame. It's the modern day equivalent of handing a girl a note.

Communication isn't so much what you say, but how you say it. Speaking from the chest, your voice booming, watching a woman melt in your presence. That's communicating.

You don't achieve any of that with this spreadshit B.S. It's good that he spoke up, which is more than some guys would do, but he missed out on the opportunity of saying this shit to her face. Saying inflammatory shit to a woman's face is one of life's greatest pleasures, and by not doing so he's buying into the fear that if he says anything then she'll walk out on him. It's always better to speak your mind to a woman, no matter how offensive. That's what gives them tingles. The only, and I mean ONLY valid point of common rhetoric of what women say they want, is honesty. Chances are, he stopped giving her tingles a long time ago, so he has just as much part in this, if not more, than she does.

This is pretty passive aggressive.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread