rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Wings and Cockblockers

Foreign Wings and Cockblockers

Quote: (07-18-2014 03:20 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

The majority of my traveling now is done solo. I have had good experience meeting other forum members, but there is not thing like a good local wing in the country that you are in. Two countries in particular that I have made good male friendships/wings: Colombia and Brazil.

I also have also spent a lot of time in these countries, providing me with the opportunity to make friends. In my experience, the friends I have made helped me with social validation and the development of a social circle. Some of these friends went out of their way to make sure I was having a good time and would also introduce me to girls. My friendships with them made it possible to open doors to girls in social circles that I would never have been able to approach solo in a bar or restaurant for example. There didn’t seem to be a jealousy factor or resentment with me pursuing “their women”. From their end, I think they also received social proof with hanging out with a cool and worldly foreigner.

Were your Colombian wings doing cold approaches or just introducing you to women that they already knew?
I have yet to find a Colombian guy that was any good at doing cold approaches. However I have had a couple of wings that were women that were great over the years.

Messages In This Thread