rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I hate Buzzfeed rant & "50 Badass Women" list

I hate Buzzfeed rant & "50 Badass Women" list

I've been hating on this site for some time, and it's not about to end. However, instead of putting this in the lounge, I thought it deserved it's own thread.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/seri...?bftw=main

Quote:Quote:

51 Badass Ladies Who Will Make You Proud To Be A Woman In 2014

Everything about it is rotten. From the choices, to the 'best quotes' part. In fact, the very title of the piece is horrid. "Bad ass". Who the hell wants a "bad ass" girlfriend? Anyway, this kind of stuff has been discussed and torn apart at length, so no need to dwell.

I hate Buzzfeed, I've mentioned it several times. It's soft-left, progressive, cultural marxism and it's insanely popular. Like most of these sites. I think Scorpion and MattC mentioned (on the Tumblr convention thread) that we shouldn't worry about SJWs etc because they're all freaks and don't actually function in the real world. Well, this is an extremely popular site and it consistently pushes the stuff we're opposed to. And normal people eat it up.

Even when some women said they were against feminism, Buzzfeed's editorial stance (see bottom gif) was to either dismiss them, or say they didn't know what feminism meant.

Anyway, back to the 'article' itself. Surprise, surprise, number one is Beyonce, and her 'best quote' is, wait for it:

Quote:Quote:

I truly believe that women should be financially independent from their men. And let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what’s sexy. And men define what’s feminine. It’s ridiculous

Oh, that's why she's married to a very powerful man worth much, much more than her then.

The rest of the list is filled with the obvious choices, Lena Dunham et al, and a few 'professional' SJWs and LGBT-types. I didn't read past the top 20.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-wide-8060-1404863051-28.jpg]

LOL

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread