rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santiago, Dominican Republic (First trip out the US!)

Santiago, Dominican Republic (First trip out the US!)

Santiago is regarded as having the best looking women in the DR and my boy who lives there who is Dark Skinned African-American from Atlanta tell me he gets the MOST Love from the ladies living there than anywhere else in the country...more than Santo Domingo and Puerto Plata. So keep that in mind..I think one of the reasons is because is because Santiago people arent as used to foreigners as much as Puerto Plata/Santo Domingo.

The last time I arrived into the airport in Santiago in August 2010 my head was a constant swivel. It was so many good looking women in that place! Simply amazing...And you cant beat the friendly nature of the people from the DR...Yes they are hustlers but It's an art to know how to handle them.

If I could only get a picture of you when you first touch down in DR and walk outside and see those huge crowds outside waiting for family, friends and relatives in the DR. You are going to be in heaven especially as a 1st timer. I remember when me and 7 of my friends landed we were hollering at EVERYTHING moving once we landed...lol. Getting numbers of airport staff, passengers and restaurant chicks. It was fun times being a rookie in the game.

Messages In This Thread