rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Broda's Training Wheels

Broda's Training Wheels

Went out to grab some food after hanging out with a couple friends. My phone (gonna need to get a new one, battery doesn't hold much of a charge anymore)~ was about to die so I left it plugged in while we went out.

There was a McDonald's just down the road so we just decided to go there. As we walk in I see this girl working as a cashier, (fiery red hair, pretty pale, quite short and really petite - solid 7) realize i don't have my phone on me so I nudge one of my friends to give me his. He hands it over and we approach the cash, two lines open so we split - (I'll give you one guess what line I'm in).

I remembered reading a post by El Mech about fast food game but the only part I could remember was ".. and your McDigits." In light of my earlier post about needing an "idgaf mentality" and being able to get away with more, I harnessed the essence of El Mech.

Her: "Hii - standard McDonald's opener - "
Me: "Hey, how are you? I'll have a McChicken meal with a root beer and a side of your finest McDigits."~
*hand her the phone, she looks around a bit and then she takes it*
Her: "*giggles as typing her number* Is that for here or to go? "
Me: "Depends what "that" were talking about here"
Her: "*laughs* Well that's all up to you isn't it"
Me: "Food for here, you to go"
Her: "Good choice, I'll come over to your table and we can talk on my break."
*take the tray and head over to the table*

Notes so far:
~ Although it worked out this time, logistics logistics logistics - with out my friend's phone this wouldn't have gone the same way.
~ In reflection of the approach I'm doubtful that this would have worked without my "situation", not to say it was a pity thing (which I'm sure will happen along the way) but I think it's the "idgaf why should you" thing.

She came over when we were done eating and we talked a bit. Got a little more info on her, 5'2", turns 18 in early august, just moved here. It's looking good, set up for next week but no firm details yet. I have a bonfire camp out to go to in a week, no way I'm letting the iron get any less "red hot" by waiting but that could be a good day 2.

+1 for El Mech

Broda

Messages In This Thread