rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did you become "more interesting"?

How did you become "more interesting"?

I agree with the other posters here who have said that appearing interesting by creating an aura of confidence will attract girls, and that this is probably the most important factor ultimately.

However, to me this seems like somewhat of a "fake it until you make it" type of strategy, and is probably not very sustainable when considering gaming in the long term.

For the long term, it's easier to just become legitimately more interesting. I have found that it's easy to make yourself legitimately more interesting by doing the following:

1) Travelling: travel whenever you get the chance. If you don't have the opportunity to travel overseas due to money constraints or because of other circumstances, you can always just visit interesting or quirky places in your city/state/region. Exploring is always an eye-opening experience.

2) Reading: whenever you have free time, read widely about a range of topics such as history, geography, politics, science, technology, etc.

3) Take up at least one hobby that you're legitimately interested in: this can be absolutely anything (a sport, musical instrument, language, martial art etc), but it is of utmost importance that you are driven by genuine interest. For example, don't take up skydiving because you may think that it will make you sound cool and interesting even though you hate it - you'll end up just looking like a try-hard.

Messages In This Thread