rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important is a decent car?

How important is a decent car?

Quote: (07-17-2014 02:55 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Besides the basics of being reliable and getting you from point A to point B safely (and affordably?) then everything else about a car is an accessory. You want to feel good about what you ride around in, and you want to get noticed? Getting new wheels would be a smart move. A4's of that body style look pretty sharp, but I gotta say, especially as someone who wrenches, I'm surprised you want to spring for an 8 year old Audi (presumably with high miles considering the low price).

Those cars are money pits once they get a lot of miles on them. Shit breaks and it's expensive. If you want European I would recommend a Mercedes. If not then get a Cadillac, Lexus, or Infiniti. Classy, sleek, and status-symbol cars.
great points.

As for getting an audi vs other euro, I have been into them for 10 years, owned MANY built several into high horsepower monsters, and worked on many more. So, I am comfortable with the level of work they require. Also, I really like to have AWD since I literally live on a mountain and it snows a shitton here. And for whatever reason, I never really like the style of mercedes of any generation.

Messages In This Thread