rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Story of a Beta Black Man From DC

By JustJay

My name is Jay and I am 28 year old African American male that was born in the nations capital. I currently no longer reside in the city (thankfully) and I married. I’ve lived the life of a white knight, someone who followed “the plan” for the American Dream, and as someone who gave up 6 years of his life because it was “the patriotic thing to do”.

I have decided to share this story with everyone because I feel that it may be of some benefit to those who are raising boys or know of some boys they’d like to raise to be strong men. I would say that there are definitely man young men who’ve gone through similar situations such as I did, and felt that there was no way out. There will be a lot of depressing material in this story. There will be a lot of situations which will make you want to abuse something.

I won’t be putting too much personal information in (i.e full names, addresses, places of employment for people I know, etc.). This story will be on a bit of a time line and I won’t be putting everything out at once so any questions that may revolve around a later date in the story, please wait for that to be released before asking.

I hope this story proves to be educational and informative. I am by no means a person who writes for a living. I haven’t written anything like this in a very long time so it may be a bit rudimentary at times. So that means is that there will probably be a fair share of mistakes (grammatical) in this piece. Please PM me with any questions or errors that you may have.

Thanks and without further ado, the story…..

Messages In This Thread