rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Couples that Workout/Exercise Together

Couples that Workout/Exercise Together

When I date a girl more than casually, I bring her into my life. I refuse to change my habits or behaviors, and insist that she change hers to better suit my temperaments.

In the kitchen, we cook what I want to cook. In the bedroom, we fuck like I want to fuck. And in the gym, we lift the way I want to lift.

When I first started dating the girl I've been seeing for the past 8 months, she was a vegetarian and would wear herself out on long runs because she thought that was the best way to be healthy. I've since introduced her to the paleo diet and lifting, with fantastic results.

She copies my routine (5x5 compound lifts with heavy weight 3x/week), but of course "heavy" for her is usually the bar or body weight. I've taught her how to spot me, so she provides value to my workout, and now that she's repeated it several times I don't have to spend much time/energy walking her through the motions. She doesn't always join me at the gym, but when she does it's a great way to spend time together and improve my health simultaneously. (It also motivates her to eat better-when you're putting that much effort in at the gym, you don't want to ruin it with candy bars.)

I will agree with you that the crossfit junkies and the masculine women at the gym are a huge turnoff. But there's nothing wrong with bringing your girl to the gym, especially if it's just one part of bringing her into your world. As we all know, women love being ordered around by a strong, dominant man. And most of the time, watching me get my pump on has her so horny that she's jumping my bones the minute we get home.

Messages In This Thread