rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women gaming me instead of me gaming them.

Women gaming me instead of me gaming them.

Quote: (07-15-2014 07:56 AM)Mr. Calicoat Wrote:  

they chose me before I chose them. These women I've had relationships and sex with, they already decided they wanted to date/have sex (with) me before I even was aware of their existence.

What you have to understand is that a large part of game is screening for women who are into you. You will never be able to attract every woman, certainly not all the women you might want. It's always going to be a numbers game. Not every chick is available and not every chick will dig your vibe.

In fact, the ideal place to get to in a relationship is the dynamic where the girl is gaming/pursuing you, e.g. initiating text convos, inviting you over for meals, buying you gifts, &c, while you continue to act fairly aloof and send mixed messages. Though this will often only happen after you've fucked her.

That said, if you really have never executed a successful approach as you claim, your game probably needs work. Can you give more details about the kind of approaches you do and how they play out?

Messages In This Thread