rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grooming all her girlfriends for post break up sex

Grooming all her girlfriends for post break up sex

This is easy to maintain and not fuck up if you are naturally flirty and charming.

From here on, it is just controlling your hand. You are unaffected by events happening or have happened in the past between your mutual friends. You exclude your relationship with each of her friends individually from the main relationship dynamic of the group i.e. You treat her solely on the the emotions she elicits within you, from animalistic to whatever it may be. Her timeline and your timeline is not affected by anything else.

It becomes a secret world between both of you. Of course, you have to be wary of women talking but usually the consequences are greater for her. Leverage is your ally should things go sour. She will follow the path you lay for her. If you are cool about it around others, namely her social circle, you create have this secret bubble, then you can definitely bang them. Until the bubble pops.

This hasn't lasted for me more than 2-3 months, and it is emotionally consuming but possible. I don't pursue this actively but it is a 'fringe benefit' of not initiating bad blood and having a naturally 'coquettish' and teasing personality with the friends of girls I am seeing. I assume their friend is telling them good things about me, if anything and I just don't fuck up.

Discretion is essential. There is a difference between getting a bang, because she wants to take you for a one-off test drive and managing to steer it to something longer.

Messages In This Thread