rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Tucker Max Project: The Mating Grounds

New Tucker Max Project: The Mating Grounds

Quote: (07-16-2014 03:54 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

Has anyone on this thread even met the dude?

Don't really know much about him other than he wrote a bunch of funny stories that I enjoyed 10 years ago or whenever the fuck they came out.

People have met you:

Well tonight was interesting, it would have been a lot better if 20nation and THC had joined me, but those guys decided to take it easy, which I can understand as they're traveling long term and can't come out every night, which I'm doing. I did however meet the biggest dickhead from RVF I've met so far tonight, you know who you are, under normal circumstances I wouldn't call you out bro, but you were such an ignorant cunt tonight that I have to do this.

I've met a lot of RVF members during my travels, 90% of which have been cool, surely some of the most highly repped members here will vouch for me, I don't make this statement lightley but you're a fucking goof, I tried to engage you in positive conversation but your arrogant ass wouldn't have it. Finally I called you out, outside of the night club that wouldn't let you in because you refused to take off your stupid hat, I told you straight up man-to-man that you have a negative attitude and you were acting like a fucking prick. What did you do at that point? You walked away from me like the little bitch that you are!

Have fun on your upcoming trip to Jamaica and Cuba, I could have given you some solid intel on the former if you hadn't been such an insufferable wanker.

I may elaborate on this later but its after 2, I' drunk and I have an early bus to catch, come at me brah!

Peace, Scotian.

Messages In This Thread