rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming mexican women as a black man?

Gaming mexican women as a black man?

The OP is right, he's not the typical Black dude.

Typical Black dudes know these chicks at least want one Black dick in their lives at some point, they've heard the stories, and they want to see if it's true. The problem is, a lot of guys don't realize that these bitches look at them as fuck toys -- at least initially -- and not boyfriends, and that's fine, because most of them aren't relationship material anyway.

Personally, the girl above would have to throw it at me hard for me to even think about it.

When you go to the real country and bone real Mexican chicks that look like Thalia like I have, TexasMade, Timoteo, AmericanInEurope, etc., chicks like the one pictured would be pity fucks at best.

My advice to this guy and other Black dudes, stop going into interactions with females worrying about whether they like Blacks, most non-Black chicks don't generally like Blacks, but that doesn't mean they can't like you, hell real talk, in most cases, you're likely to be the only Black person in her life that she's actually having some level of a relationship with.

Messages In This Thread