rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tumblr users get massively scammed in Tumblr convention

Tumblr users get massively scammed in Tumblr convention

Broader society needs to understand that these are the type of people engaging in "hashtag activism" and "Twitter protests". These are the type of people driving these social media faux-controversies that result in people being fired or forced to issue groveling apologies for the thought crime of expressing forbidden opinions.

These are the female versions of the basement dwelling, video game playing omega males. Instead of playing games, they play on Twitter and Tumblr. Instead of developing an artificial feeling of power by pwning some scrubs in Call of Duty, they prefer to dogpile onto their ideological enemies on the internet. That's really all this is. It's simply how broken, unsuccessful, socially maladapted people claim a feeling of power in a modern world that has rendered the mass of people increasingly alienated and impotent.

Has anyone ever known an attractive, happy, feminine woman to sit around on Tumblr and Twitter talking about SJW bullshit? I'm sure you could find a handful of examples, but they are the exceptions that prove the rule. Most of these women are fat, ugly and socially awkward. Mental illness is probably as common as tattoos and hair dye. Put simply, these people are fucking losers. They are a fringe element. Their views do not even come close to representing a true societal consensus, and yet that is exactly how they are treated on social media. These damaged souls have been successful in hijacking social media to bully society into accepting their warped ideology.

It's just amazing to me that these people can be taken seriously, and that these Twitter lynch mobs are a real thing. These people are just looking for an excuse to get angry and ruin someone else's life. It's the only thing that makes them feel better about themselves. The correct course of action is simply to ignore them or mock them mercilessly.

The myth that these Tumblr SJWs represent the moral consciousness of modern America needs to die. These people aren't moral, they aren't even really interested in their own cause. They're simply fucking losers who finally found a way to feel powerful by joining up with other losers on the internet to attack those who dare to deviate from their modern progressive religion.

Tumblr people are like the bizarro American version of ISIS/Islamic militants. ISIS are men, Tumblrs are women. ISIS use guns, Tumblrs use smartphones. ISIS chops off their enemies' heads, Tumblrs make empty threats on Twitter. ISIS speak with absolute conviction, Tumblrs speak with snark and sarcasm. Both agree on one thing, though: everyone who opposes them needs to die! Of course, ISIS will actually do something about that. The Tumblrs will just sit around and bitch on social media and hope that maybe a man will get around to doing something for them soon.

In short, the Tumblrs represent everything wrong with feminism and progressivism. They are the living embodiment of a broken ideology, which is why so many of them are broken themselves: it resonates deeply with them on a personal level. The feeling of inadequacy that can be projected outward onto others: They must suffer, because I have suffered! The faux-moral indignation that flows from this thought: I am righteous because I have suffered, I am right to attack others who have not suffered as I have, those who enjoy unearned privileges!

Just say no to this. Just call these people fucking crazy, and mock them relentlessly at every turn. Never take them seriously, and encourage the companies/organizations/etc... they target with their social media bullying to do the same. Their rage is impotent and fleeting. These companies fear a social media tsunami when in reality its more like an afternoon shower. It must stop. Look at these people and remember they are the ones behind all the SJW promotion on social media. Think about that during the next progressive Twitter bullying session.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread