rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

If you're a traveller with status with Hyatt, you can now link your Hyatt status to a new or existing MLife account and enjoy status at MGM properties as well. Notably, the MGM properties in Las Vegas include some of the best for game, including Aria (always full of targets), Bellagio, Mandalay, MGM Grand. Also includes Monte Carlo, Excalibur, Vdara, Delano Vegas, and others.

Definitely one perk I can see using with my gold status (matched to my pre-existing Hyatt Platinum status) is using the VIP line to skip the line for the pool clubs and nightclubs, plus one. I'm actually not even sure which clubs are covered other than Hyde in the Bellagio, but there must be some that are worthwhile (as well as the day clubs, though I don't go too often to them). Maybe a Vegas nightclub expert can weigh in and speak to which good spots would be covered - it seems to cover any on an MLife property.

Anyway, here are the tier benefits -

The power of your perks
Sapphire - up to 24,999 Tier Credits
Discounts on Rooms, Shows and Participating Retail Shops
Presale Tickets to Events, Concerts and Fights
Access to Exclusive / Personalized Offers on mlife.com

Pearl 25,000 Tier Credits
Enjoy all the perks of Sapphire membership, along with:
Tier Multiplier – 10% bonus on Points and Express Comps™
10% Discount at Participating Retail Shops
Buffet Line Pass (Las Vegas Resorts)

Gold 75,000 Tier Credits
Experience everything Pearl Members do, plus:
Tier Multiplier - 20% bonus on points and Express Comps™
Priority Hotel Check-in Line
VIP Line Access to Nightclubs and Pool Day Clubs for You and a Guest

Platinum 200,000 Tier Credits
All the benefits of Gold membership, enhanced with all this and more:
Tier Multiplier - 30% bonus on points and Express Comps™
Priority Valet and Taxi Service
15% Discount or more at Participating Retail Shops

NOIR - By invitation only
As part of our ultra-elite, NOIR Members get the best of everything. Period.
Tier Multiplier - 40% bonus on points and Express Comps™
Complimentary Limousine Service To / From Airport
Guaranteed Room, Show, and Restaurant Reservations

And here's the link.

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/par...vegasyours

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread