rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Writes Article Trying To Deny The Wall

Woman Writes Article Trying To Deny The Wall

Quote: (07-13-2014 04:09 PM)Ryre Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2014 03:19 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

...Why's she being attacked? She's not coming off as a raging entitled feminist. She's almost 60. She's aging. It's nobody's fault that they get old and are less attractive than they were at their prime. No point in berating people for something they have no choice about. I'm sure it's no revelation to her or her female readers that men crave younger bodies. I didn't see her lambasting men for that preference....

She did, though. She calls his words "vicious" and says that he inflicted "hurt and horror" on her.

She criticized HIM, not all men. And like I said above, I can't defend this man at all, because he shouldn't have led her on like that. She didn't write a piece expressing outrage at men for liking younger women. It was about a dude that led her on like he was interested already knowing she's nearly 60, and then delivers a brutal rejection for reasons she has no control over. If he didn't like older women, he should have never dated her in the first place. I'm the first one to jump on the ass of feminist hags when they get bombastic, but I don't think she's coming off like that. Imagine you're 60, wind up dating some pretty young thing that cooks you meals and lays up with you in bed, then just before you bang she says she can't fuck a guy who's hairline is receding and doesn't have six pack abs. You'd be pissed as well and wonder why she wasted your time.

Quote:Quote:

She treats his lack of attraction for a wrinkled, short-haired 59-year-old woman as just an idiosyncratic "idea of what female sexual perfection should be." She calls her body "beautiful" and claims to feel "sickly sorry" for the "sad man" who said otherwise.

No woman of 59 can be the female sexual idea. Now a good many older men have no problem dating older women. Sure, a young one will look better but many have made peace with being with women around their age, and that's fine(I'm not sure that's something I can do, but to each his own). She thought she had one of these men that was fine with dating a woman her age and then he made an about face. Honestly, I lay the blame here on the guy. He shouldn't have led her one if he wasn't into older women.

Quote:Quote:

She's firmly in the camp of those who claim that every body is beautiful, that it is wrong for men to express any preference for women with the signs of youth and fertility evolution designed us to pursue. When she gets sexually rejected by a man, she attacks him. Come to think of it, she's the female version of a "creepy nice guy." She feels entitled to sex from Dave because they went on some bike rides together.

At the end of the piece she has learned nothing. She hasn't decided to refocus on being a grandmother or on dating men closer to 70 (to whom she might be a catch.) She shows no understanding that this is the tradeoff for the years when she could have any man she wanted. No, it is Dave who is sad, Dave who fails to see her beauty, Dave who needs to change. Classic hamsterism.

I think you're reading way too into it. She never said it was wrong for men to want younger bodies. She didn't even make an attack on men in general, it was against this one particular person and how he tried to hold her to standards a 59 year old woman can't possibly be held to. Afterall, all these young hot girls will eventually be old women. What's the point in getting harsh on them. Aging is nobody's fault.

Messages In This Thread