rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Writes Article Trying To Deny The Wall

Woman Writes Article Trying To Deny The Wall

Quote: (07-13-2014 01:27 PM)WD-40 Wrote:  

Notice how her raw, wrenching and brutal honesty is worthy of a book, whereas his raw, wrenching and brutal honesty is just horrible and cruel.

There's no such thing as 'honesty' in anything presented by a female typist. Where male writers try to transmit facts or thoughts, the main concern of a female typist is gaining approval from the reader, which means always crafting the narrative to into being the innocent victim in any situation, and resolving it by being the morally-superior one. If they can work a comparison to a fictional media character or a celebrity couple in there, even better.

'Dave' probably doesn't even exist, and I doubted they 'cuddled' together. I'm suspicious that he's supposedly un-attracted to her body, but compliments everything else about her, even calling her hair 'cool', when - let's be real - it's your standard post-40's government-worker dykeish cut that's as generic as it possible to be for a woman her age.

"I like your head and your heart", "I like your energy and your laughter". Men don't speak like this. There's a vacuum of verisimilitude. That's pure female self-love / Oprah bullshit. She's utterly, absolutely full of shit.

I'd never bothered reading these sort of articles before the manosphere, but, after a year of exposure to it, I've come to the conclusion there is nothing of any worth to be found in any of them.

These female typists spend all their time in a fugue state of solipsism, yet never seem to come to any kind of honest self-understanding that you'd expect from male introspection. All female typists want is what most women want: to always be the sole focus of the conversation, to receive no criticism at all during the conversation, and to eventually hear is that they're A Good Person, Brave and Amazing.

If they can take advantage of the attention and sympathy of their readers to financially-exploit them, even better.

The Uber-Female Typist work is actually 'Twilight'. I read it trying to understand the female psyche, and it basically fills the same function as a HuffPo article like this.

Messages In This Thread