rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What what wrong?

What what wrong?

Hi guys,

Don't usually post too much as i'm more of a lurker but definitely enjoy reading the various tips and RoK articles as I am pretty new to game.

Anyway I was in Debrecen, Hungary yesterday for holiday. In the club, i Started speaking to this girl who was sat down on her own (about a 6/6.5) and building rapport. After 5 minutes of chit chat she tells me she wants to dance, so i said ok lets go.

Music was the usual main stream dance/rnb. Anyway we dance for the next 20-30mins. Im holding touching her etc shes dancing next to me,touching me etc.Seems like i just had to 'not fuck up'. Shes smiling with her face about 6 inches away. Was thinking whether to go for kiss or not but didnt.

I go to get water she says she will wait. Her friends (2-3) of them are in the club too but they were also with some guys-so they chit hatted to my girl every so often when they bumped in.

I mention to her she should come back to my hotel she says 'only just met you' although i tried to brush that off, she wasn't realy having itit.

More dancing, she says to me 'im not really into her' to which i said 'bs course i am - usual dismissal. She wants to sit down so we sit. More kino etc i take her facebook. Im only on Here for one night so number close is pointless.

After more talking kinoing etc she says 'im not really into her' gets up and leaves. At this point I couldn't be bothered or did not want to chase her so she left.

Spent about 1.5 hours in total with her (same venue). Couldn't bounce as theres not a lot around.

What should I have done - kissed her? Thats the only thing i think i could have done. I'm 27 she was 20, though I said i was 24. Shes from Budapest and i'm british indian. Seems like i fucked up 'dont fuck up game'

Messages In This Thread