rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Motivation issues

Motivation issues

Procrastination at work is almost a given, but do you ever have trouble motivating yourself to do what you actually want to do?

I have a couple of websites that bring me passive income - not enough to live on, but a respectable amount of money. The goal is to bring these up to higher amounts and possibly freelance to pay the bills, quit the job, achieve location independence and all that jazz.

This dream has been there for a couple of years now and it's beginning to haunt me. Why? Because I am unable to fucking kick my ass into gear to pursue these websites 200%.

If I get some downtime at work, I end up bullshitting with colleagues, surfing the web, or debating the homosexual paedophile issue on RVF [Image: lol.gif]

If there's a national holiday, I end up scheduling dates, hitting the gym or going to the beach. Nothing gets done. It's always a tomorrow that doesn't come. Girls eat up my time especially. Can you relate to this?

Looking at the passive income coming in is cool but at the same time, there is this awareness of a lost opportunity. My biz partner on one of sites has already got frustrated with me before and I have no excuses.

Any ideas on how to break out of this pattern? I've tried and always fall back into the same habits.

Your advice/experiences would be appreciated.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread