rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top Alphas: Do Women Let You Go From Cold Day Approach To Bang?

Top Alphas: Do Women Let You Go From Cold Day Approach To Bang?

Quote: (07-12-2014 01:46 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Second quickest bang was around 25-30minutes as well and one of the hottest chicks I've ever banged, a 10 if there ever was one. Spotted her across the street when the club let out, I let go of the chick's hand I was holding who I had just pulled, and bounced across the street. Said "Damn you are fucking gorgeous, you're coming with me". She didnt question it, jumped in my buddy's Benz and went to an Afterhours club. Took her to the 2nd level inside a bathroom, ripped her fishnet stockings apart in the crotch and banged.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

If I had never seen scenarios on the street where maybe if I had better game I could have made something work, I would think you are all full of crap.

But I've seen situations that make ALL of these stories more than plausible. Not having game is a curse.

Note on this one:

Quote:HankRearden Wrote:

I've had sex on the dance floor of a club in my 2nd year of university and probably met the girl 10 minutes before. It was literally all her doing; I just went along with it.

This was at the very margin of my believability, mostly because my inner beta felt threatened (my problem, not yours). Gotta keep it 100. Have you guys read this story and seen the video (I linked it at the perfect time) for it? It's proof positive that such things do occur.

Messages In This Thread