rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lower back pain after activity

Lower back pain after activity

My immediate response would be to look at your posture and focus on strengthening the core, hamstrings, glutes etctera. I believe it is vital to make sure your posterior chain is as strong as it can be.

Sample exercises:

Strict form deadlifts, light to medium weight with 100 percent focus on perfect form.

Lower back extensions.

Good mornings.

Anything that's core targeted so that could be Russian twists, incline sit ups, plank, weighted crunches etctera whatever works for you.

However, I would strongly suggest that you take the advice The Lizard of Oz has given you. Buy the book he recommended, absorb and apply all the information it contains.

The Lizard recommended the stick exercise to me to breakdown scar tissue in my shoulders. With full implementation and consistent application I was able to rid myself of virtually all shoulder pain.

He also recommended a series of exercises to me as preventive measures for chronic ankle sprains. Again, since bringing these into my regular training plan and purchasing some high performance ankle braces I have been sprain free.

Don't gloss over it, if you want help I'd buy that book. I fully endorse the healing powers of The Lizard.

Messages In This Thread