rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you found a wallet full of cash, would you return it?

If you found a wallet full of cash, would you return it?

Out of curiosity, for those of you who would not return the wallet, cash intact, would you:

a) Stop to pick up someone walking with a gas can in hand?
b) Stop to help someone broken down in their car?
c) Ever pick up a hitchiker?
d) Go out of your way to return a lost phone?
e) Jump in the water to save a drowning person?
f) Assist someone who was getting mugged or jumped by multiple people?
g) Jump to action to help someone hurt or injured (assuming there was no danger to you), say, in a car wreck or some other type of accident?

And were you raised in an urban, suburban, or rural area?

Quote: (07-13-2014 05:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I found a wallet while I was riding a bike. It had no money in it, but a student ID and some credit cards. There was no contact number to be found. I simply punched in his name on Facebook and found him. Sent him a message letting him know I found his wallet. Done. No big hassle.

I hunted down the owner of a wallet the same exact way once in Thailand. Quick Facebook search. He swung through to pick it up, bought me dinner and a few beers and we shot the shit.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread