rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tokyo Datasheet and a Basic Guide to Japanese Girls

Tokyo Datasheet and a Basic Guide to Japanese Girls

UPDATE: TWO "CLOSING TIMES" IN TOKYO

I have been thinking about this and wanted to add another note.

If you like bar/club game, and like the part where everyone is a little wasted (and I do), there are two "closing times" on a normal party night... this is different than it would be for me in SF.

1.) SUBWAYS STOP at MIDNIGHT. I know this is common knowledge, but most folks talk about how it applies to late night logistics.

It also means that a segment of folks party early, are wasted/fun early, and are completely gone by midnight. That's somewhat true everywhere, but especially true in Tokyo. So, for instance, I didn't have dinner until midnight last night, and by the time I was done, the streets were almost empty. Trains are done, so most people are done for the night.

There's a huge crop of game for pre-midnight crowd. Not a bad strategy to go out at 9, hit it hard, and plan being done by 11:45. I'm not doing enough of this as I like clubs.

2.) CLUB GAME. The second "last call" doesn't exist, not really. 3, 4 AM, at least, clubs are pretty packed. You still have that late night hookup culture, but this is now a "second crop." The "midnight folks" are asleep, but the "club folks" are ready to go home.

You might consider 1 or the other, if you don't want to be out all night. In terms of sheer numbers, I think the pre-midnight is maybe a better strategy.

Okay.... I'm going out for the night. Cheers.

Messages In This Thread