rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for an upcoming college graduate

Advice for an upcoming college graduate

^ Reasons I saw an issue with drive highlighted below in bold. Not individually, but I saw a pattern. I think you need to figure out how to add some priority to the intangible value to your career before deciding that the tangible money part is your number one priority. That's just my opinion.

Quote: (07-10-2014 06:52 PM)cadetanderson Wrote:  

Also, if i do the military route, i'll get the g.i. bill after i get out, and my dad has told me he would help pay off my debt after college. After the military if I do that route, I plan on getting my MBA due to practically free tuition in california state schools where I live because my father was in the military for 20 years. wn start up.

Basically, my question is, if I'm primarily and almost solely interested in money rather than location-independence, is the start-up really all it's cracked up to be money wise? With a good consulting job at a tier one firm I just don't see how the start-up could compare in 99% of scenarios.

Again, my number one priority is money, and here are my goals, but even as far as the summer and in regard to everything that is preached on this site about spending most of your time on one goal, I'm confused where I should invest my time.

Messages In This Thread