rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Accounting Career Data Sheet

The Accounting Career Data Sheet

Hi Cobra, thanks for this datasheet gives me perspective on what I will be doing in the future.
I need advice, I am currently studying accounting and finance degree and plan to start audit or finance role once I graduate. Is there anything that I can do now to increase employability?(volunteer, internships, networking, good gpa, cold calling?)

There are two paths that I am currently deciding when I graduate is going into investment banking or audit in Big4. I prefer the finance route because of the pay scale compared to audit of working up to 10 years to become a director. Would it be better to graduate get a graduate position and work on CPA then move up from there if I were to go the audit path? Or work as a graduate in an investment bank and work up from there to asset management or risk analysis. Which has better job security in the long term? Would finance serve a niche to go on my own way in the future in consulting?(financial controller). I'm still a newbie in regards to the professional world, this datasheet has helped immensely, looking forward to more posts. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread