rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Edited

Edited

Ref:http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5743-page-2.html

Manabout, you are right, it can happen to MiXX as it can happen to me or to anyone else on this planet. But Peru might be the exception and not the norm. I was not trying to imply that MiXX is the invincible GOD of pickup, I used him as an example to convey the point that a decent-good looking brown with game and style can do as well as a white guy in Thailand. This is in direct contrast to the misconception on this forum that brown guys will bomb out in Thailand or in Asia for that matter, no they won't.

Nor was I trying to imply that Nomadicdude's report was untruthful. I just want to break the belief that an Indian dude is no good in Thailand. Because of the this belief some guys might miss out on the opportunity to have a good time in a great country with nice feminine women. If you want to dig some old reports then go ahead and look for a report about Thailand that was posted a few months back. The guy who posted the report was one of the first guys to say that you can score the non-pro girls in Thailand and that some Indian guys clean up in BKK. (I am only slightly paraphrasing).

And lets not further hijack this thread with Indian guy in BKK info, if you are interested to discuss this further then start a new thread and I will post there. Maybe you can bump the thread started by Nomadicdude.

Messages In This Thread