rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Salvador, Bahia in Depth

Salvador, Bahia in Depth

Pitt-

It sounds crazy, but I didn't really come back to Salvador looking to smash out tons of broads. I had a couple of girls I had met last year lined up to come back to, and I linked up with one and the others fell off the radar (Family holidays). I decided to sacrifice this trip and just cut my teeth of mastering the language and day to day life and knowledge of the city. I plan on doing a complete turn around on the next trip though and spend more time trying to enjoy the women.

Right now, its the winter and many families are either traveling or spending time in the interior cities rather than hanging/partying in the city. During the summer (our winter) all of the beaches are sick, and Salvador has one of the longest consistent coastal beaches in the region, all open to the locals. So, to answer your question; its pretty dead right now.

Any guy in Salvador that somewhat has his life/finances in order has a ride. Salvador really isn't a pedestrian friendly city. The heat, danger, crazy drivers and spread out locals of interest make walking a chore. A car completely changes your life here (like most places) and yes sir, you are right in that life and gaming changes dramatically when you have access to a vehicle; as many venues do not have bus routes near them. Again, i am still learning where the really nice off-the-track places are, especially those of middle class and up clients. Its not an automatic pussy magnet; but helps for logistics, and exposure.

Brosemite, I dont have information of those locals; i stayed in São Carlos, Jaboticabal, Franca, Ribeirão Preto, Sertãozinho, Araraquara and Cristais Paulista.

Messages In This Thread