rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

E-Commerce Checkout Questions

E-Commerce Checkout Questions

I've new at the E-commerce game, and I've been trying to set something up but I'm not sure what type of e-commerce software has what I need. It either isn't offered, or I don't know the industry terminology to properly search.

Please keep in mind that this is for a service based business. Think consulting.

Besides the basics, like inputting contact information/billing information, I need:

1. The customer must be able to upload a file upon checkout. This will be an option that costs more money.

2. The checkout must e-mail me the document, along with other details of the transaction in a sortable manner. For example, if John Doe sets up a meeting at 2PM on July 11th, I would need the e-mail subject to be "07/11/1400 John Doe" so I can sort this from all other appointments by date and time. The pdf would be attached to the e-mail.

Is there anything approaching this type of checkout system?

Messages In This Thread