rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homosexuality is now in the bag. Next up for the left: legalized pedophilia

Homosexuality is now in the bag. Next up for the left: legalized pedophilia

Quote: (07-10-2014 12:42 AM)Coldfire Wrote:  

Just because someone is gay doesn't mean that they would target children or try to make them gay. I have people in my family who are gay and they would find that abhorrent.

Homosexual men are less than 2% of the population and commit one-third of all child molestations.

Think about that for a second. 2% of people responsible for 33% of a crime. Homosexuals are overrepresented by 1000% among child molestors.

If you'd be uncomfortable walking in front of a young black man on the street at night, or sitting next to a young Muslim man on an airplane, you had damn well better be uncomfortable with having a homosexual around children, because statistically he's a much greater danger than either of the former.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread