rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

lifestyle. what should I do?

lifestyle. what should I do?

Well I just wanted some input on what others would do/ think I should do.
I'll give you a little background information.
-21 years old graduating with a Bachelors of Business Administration in June
-Currently have a net worth in the mid six figures. (Through a mixture of inheritances and investments if anyone really cares.)
-MENSA Canada member well soon to be once I get my LSATs back.

Now heres where the dilemma comes
-I have the funds to travel, live an adventurous lifestyle throughout my 20s.
-But I also have a job waiting for me that upon completing law school should allow me to make 250k+ coming out. Yes, I realize big firms pay 160k to starters. Well this is my fathers law practice. This is a business that I could turn into a million dollar business as the building is already owned and theres room to host 8-10 lawyers if I were to make an addition above the garage. Now this job would allow me to take 6-8 weeks off a year. It would allow me to take weekend trips every month if I desired as I'd be my own boss. Now the downside is the fact that I would prevent myself from ever really living abroad for extended periods of time. Theres no way I could spend a month on vacation at a time. Two weeks would be tops and that would be pushing it. Id be able to essentially travel for Friday-Mondays relatively often. This obvious limits the distance I can go as I'd be based in the outskirts of Toronto.

So what I ask you is what you think I should do and what you would do.

Do I go live abroad now and just live off interest/work abroad

Do I enter the corporate world

Or any other mix you can think of.

I thank anyone for their input in advance.

Messages In This Thread