rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Burger King Introduces The Gay Whopper

Burger King Introduces The Gay Whopper

Quote: (07-07-2014 10:45 AM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

If we're all the same on the inside, and it's what's on the inside that counts (according to them) then why does a different color wrapper garner its own commercial and an inordinate amount of media attention?

I think that's the fundamental problem with the LGBTQYRSDHG... movement. If they wanted to be treated like equals, act like it.

Because "diversity" is really just a way to build a grand Cultural Marxist coalition to tear down a perceived villain - namely, "cisgender" heterosexual white men.

That's all this diversity stuff really is. Think of it as coalition warfare against a hated enemy.

The so-called "white hetero patriarchy" is in their minds, a grand, powerful enemy that can overwhelm everyone else. Therefore the identity politics crowd forms blocks and alliances not so much to accomplish anything, but to oppose the hegemon in their minds.

That quip about us "being all the same" is just a deceptive tactic they use to cover up what they're really aiming for.

It's ridiculous, but this is how these people actually think.

However, coalitions are always unstable, because the different partners have different interests in the end. We're seeing this now with some of the feminists coming out strongly against male to female transgenders using women's facilities.

Make no mistake, once the hegemonic "white hetero patriarchy" is torn down, the coalition partners will squabble among themselves.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread