rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Burger King Introduces The Gay Whopper

Burger King Introduces The Gay Whopper

[Image: 20140701__0703whopper~1.JPG]

Ah, corporate marketing. My favorite topic.

Quote:Quote:

We are all the same inside

I find it interesting that supporters of "diversity" justify it by claiming that, deep down, we are all the same. What's the point of diversity if we are all really the same? Or are they saying that diversity can only be tolerated if we are really the same?

As far as the rights issues, what fundamental rights are gay people denied? To own property? To form legal contracts? To vote?

It can be easy to dismiss this as left-wing bullshit to drive corporate profits, but it clearly is about maintaining the social degeneracy brought on by progressivism and feminism.

Interestingly enough, the same people who bitch about masculinity being about "not being a woman" and heterosexuality being about "not being a homosexual" are the same people who support this. "I'm not one of those homophobes," "I'm not one of those diversity or equality deniers." These are the sorts of people who whine about stereotypes and putting people into boxes while claiming to be a "female, vegan, genderqueer, radical feminist, progressive, ukulele master" - proving their whole life is about putting themselves and others into boxes.

As far as Burger King is concerned, I will still swipe their one dollar side salads and only get their chicken sandwich meal and dip it in Buffalo sauce. The Whopper sucks donkey balls. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread