rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do in my shoes?

What would you do in my shoes?

I'm not sure exactly what I'm asking in this thread, I hope it doesn't come off as whining.

I've never really had any direction in my life, when I found this forum I was pretty much a mess in all aspects of my life, I was a virgin starting freshman year at an average state university, with an undeclared major.

After reading the game forum religiously , reading Bang, and forcing myself to approach everyday on campus, I started having some success. Then after reading probably every single thread on Asia in the travel forum, I did 2 semesters at a University here in Bangkok and it's been by far the happiest year of my life.

I want to sincerely thank Roosh, as well as all the senior members, for sharing your wisdom, and making this forum the greatest resource for self-improvement around. My life would be a lot different if this forum didn't exist, and I think plenty of others can say the same.

Recently I found out that despite the associate dean signing off on the classes I took abroad, my school has changed policy and will no longer accept them. This means my last year of studying doesn't count, I've taken 3 years of classes(and debt) but only have credit for the first two.

This has led me to rethink things. I was an accounting major before but with the last year erased I can go any direction now. I could take 2 more years of classes for an accounting degree, or change to nearly anything else, other then engineering, and still finish in 2 years. I was doing accounting before only because it seems like the best option if I want be able to easily find a decent job.

I have no fucking idea what I want to do now, I've considered getting my degree in anything and then coming back to Asia to teach English. But I'd have student loans hanging over me. I've also considered joining the military just to pay off my student debt.

This may sound strange but this forum is the only place I have to get advice about this. I'm in the same boat as a lot of other Millennials in that I never had any real male role-models to give me direction, it's likely why this forum has been so invaluable for me.

What would you do if you were in my shoes right now?

Messages In This Thread