rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was alcohol involved in some of your happiest moments?

Was alcohol involved in some of your happiest moments?

I had this exact same conversation with some close friends about 6 weeks ago. Basically the conclusion we mutually agreed to, was that on average booze makes things worse. In addition to that, it forces the quality of your night to tail out. So on average worse, you feel like shit the next day, and a few particularly bad times, banned form bars, fights, one of my buddies got his jaw broke etc etc.

But. The other side of that tailing out, is that when we looked back at some of the absolutely amazing nights where we absolutely hit it out of the park, the ones we remember for a life time, there was a lot of booze every time.

Without booze I can be guaranteed a pretty decent night out. No brawls, no hangovers, no cops and good company. But then too, it probably wont be a night we'll be telling stories about a decade from now about ridiculous shenanigans and not only not getting in shit from the cops, but getting a free ride home and them wishing me a good night.

Messages In This Thread