rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Apartment - TV in Bedroom or Living Room?

New Apartment - TV in Bedroom or Living Room?

I like my bedroom peaceful and quiet like a tomb. The only things you need in the bedroom are scented candles, music and a getcha wet playlist.

First you bring her a glass of wine and put some snacks out on the coffee table, a couple small bowls of peanuts, cashews. Maybe cut up some cheese, olives, cherry tomatoes and chips.

You sit next to each other for the start of the movie and let her snack and finish her wine. Then take her glass and put it on the table. Ask her to get up for a minute. You lay down across the couch, pat the cushion and say come here.

I like cuddling on the couch and watching a movie. Hand on her stomach. Then slowly work your way up and play with her titties. Let her feel your hard cock against her ass.

When the movie is over you get up and take her hand and lead her into the bedroom. Never had a problem.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread