rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming women who want to pick you up

Gaming women who want to pick you up

So I'm hanging out at the local park and playground with my kid today. He's running around like a mad man and made friends with another kid there. So they come hang out on my bench under the shade of the canopy here. I always have cool drinks with me in a cooler. A minute later a woman approaches me and starts a conversation. I'm looking all cool in my new denim jacket(thanks to the denim thread [Image: wink.gif] ) and white v-neck shirt and I assume it's his mom and go into my cool dad mode ramble. Turns out she's just watching him for the day for her girlfriend. We hit it off and she asks me for my number so we can meet up again and the kids can play. Yeah right.

So she texts me so I have her number and we say goodbye cause she had to leave. They were going to the movies. "Yeah I'll definitely hit you up" she says.

Parlay's getting chased [Image: huh.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Turns out she's from one town over from where my parents live and now lives one town over from me. Cool chick. Long black hair. Blonde bangs. Milky white skin and one arm all sleaved out. Kinda like a metal/rockabilly chick.

But she was friendly, intelligent, fun to chat with. I'd say she's under 30. Solid 7.

I don't get approached too often ...but it does happen. You gotta always be on your toes.

I'll text her tomorrow to follow up "So how was the movie?"

Game on.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread