rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for SEO Mahatmas

Question for SEO Mahatmas

Quote: (07-05-2014 08:49 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Your question is very broad.

If you're interested in strengthening your brand and acquiring organic traffic, then a blog could be a good idea.

Just so you know --- a blog is a lot of work and you'd have to be sure the ROI is there to justify spending your time and money building it, maintaining it, attracting an audience.

And then you have to get involved in social media to really get traction with a blog.

On top of that most blogs fail.

You'd also need to do a good bit of keyword research to see if there are even any search terms with ranking for with a prospective blog.

If you're just looking to drive more sales, look into Facebook advertising instead.
-Tried FB ads and did get over a 1000 likes (which goes to show you can buy "likes"), but failed to see a single sale from the money spent.
I've had some experience blogging, so I do agree with your comments. They can be a pain-in-the-ass, especially when you're trying to come up with an original post for the Nth time.
I did a keyword search on the product category and found out the one we chose gets all of 50 search hits a month in the USA. So I need to get it into a better category. I've found better categories, ones that get 2500-5000, but they are highly competitive. So to do it right means spinning up a blog specifically for the right category with a take no prisoners attitude.
And thanks for the comments. I need all the help I can get.

Messages In This Thread